Franklin county

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definitely resurrecting an old thread, but here goes nothing. After reading this whole thread there is not much mention of if I can get this system to work on my 436 shy of getting a yagi. I just moved to Louisburg and would love to monitor this system.

OldFisherman

Premium Subscriber
I think most of us have given up trying to monitor Franklin County on our radios. What works fantastic is monitoring it on our smarty phones. Just download Scanner Radio and enjoy. This is all thanks to the great job NCFire11 (Josh) has done with his setup.

NC91

I'm not familiar with the 436hp but there shouldn't be a reason it won't work in Louisburg. The tower is there and as long as you're not too far from the site, it should work fine. Can you get the scanner to work right near the tower?

I'm at the college. I can here pretty much everything in "discovery mode" but when I switch to scan mode I can't hear anything. I guess it's just user error? I have no clue.

NC91

I'm sure it's just a set-up issue then. I don't know the bcd436hp but I'm sure you can look in other threads on here to get more info. As long as it's picking it up in discovery it seems that the scanner sees the system fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.