Freescan: FreeScan

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
Hi all,

I have a Uniden BCD325P2 and I am wondering if FreeScan allows the option to add all the frequencies of a county at the same time as opposed to programming each frequency individually?

Sorry for newbie question .. the person that used to program all mine moved away.

Thanks !

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Sure, depending on what you select. There are many options to exclude things, depending on what you are importing - conventional or trunked. Both processes are described in the user guide here (links are always blue)

Freescan RR Conv Import - The RadioReference Wiki

Freescan RR Trunk Import - The RadioReference Wiki

You can get to the user guide by clicking on Help / Online Help from within FreeScan, or use the link at the very bottom of each of the pages above to get to the home page of the guide

Mike

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
Sure, depending on what you select. There are many options to exclude things, depending on what you are importing - conventional or trunked. Both processes are described in the user guide here (links are always blue)

Freescan RR Conv Import - The RadioReference Wiki

Freescan RR Trunk Import - The RadioReference Wiki

You can get to the user guide by clicking on Help / Online Help from within FreeScan, or use the link at the very bottom of each of the pages above to get to the home page of the guide

Mike

Thank you for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.