FT-60R Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
they work fine for your FT-60 but beware the seller is not in the USA, they are in China, so it will take about 2 weeks to get it. If there is a problem, kiss your $10.99 goodbye the cost to return it will exceed the item.

I would buy the KawaMall cables, sold and shipped from Iowa. About the same price range.

ermin

they work fine for your FT-60 but beware the seller is not in the USA, they are in China, so it will take about 2 weeks to get it. If there is a problem, kiss your $10.99 goodbye the cost to return it will exceed the item.

I would buy the KawaMall cables, sold and shipped from Iowa. About the same price range.

Thank you

I will do that.

Ed

N1BHH

You need the proper 4 conductor cable for programming the FT-60R, that one should do fine. I have always had good luck with Kawamall on ebay, I've purchased quite a few cables from their store, never a problem with any of them.

I suggest you use FT-60 Commander from KC8UNJ. I have been using it since I first purchased my FT-60R and never had a problem. And it is free, but if you wish you can make a donation, it's well worth it.

FT-60 Commander

k6cpo

There has been a bit of talk about cables with counterfeit chips in them coming from China, especially for the Baofeng radios. My preference is for the software and cables made and marketed by RT Systems, although I used a Wouxun cable and Chirp to program my Baofeng. If you were to buy a cable and software in a Yaesu box, you'd find out it was from RT Systems when you opened the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.