Gettysburg? Adams county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPZ

Hi all, I am at school in Gettysburg now. I have been trying to find a police car-to-car frequency for Gettysburg but haven't been able to find anything... anyone happen to have any info?

also, I have 2 radio frequencies for the Parks service (battlefield) programmed but i haven't heard anything from those channels at all yet, so they may be incorrect

ocguard

Premium Subscriber
The info at the Adams County, PA database page is accurate, including the Gettysburg PD channel, but I do believe that they use a UHF repeater in town as well - I can't find any info on it.

As far as Gettysburg National Battlefield frequencies, they are operating in P25 mode, so you'll need a digital scanner to monitor.

SUPZ

thank you very much. sucks about the park service, but i won't be here much longer anyways. graduating in a month.

K3ONW

Gettysburg Pd Just Installed 1 Car Repeater For Testing In The Past Several Weeks. . Crossband Unit Vhf-low To Uhf... If This Is Sucessful, I Think They Will Purchase Mobile Repeaters For Most Of The Cars And Perhaps A Uhf Repeater At The Station.
A Little Early Yet.... Also, Cumberland Township Has A Uhf-vhf Low Repeater
That Repeats 45.540 On 460.325......

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
There called PAC repeaters. that allow users to use VHF-hi or UHF portables near the PAC Rptr. to then transmit over the Car Mobile Radio.

There limited to 2w power and normaly you have to be very close by to pick up the portables.

A crossband Rptr is a 25w - 100w rptr on a pole or tower and is a fixed base rptr.

SUPZ

does anyone happen to know what this frequency is in Adams county... 154.785
someone told me to program it in as police, but I can't find any data online to confirm what this frequency is

Status
Not open for further replies.