Glendale Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublem

Premium Subscriber
The Glendale Police is now being dispatch on the Shorewood/White Fish Bay TG 36336. As you know, GD, SW and WFB are all dispached from TriComm located inside the WFBPD. According to GD, the official start date begins tomorrow although they are being dispatched today. According to a credible RR source,
I heard there was talk of just 2 Dispatch talkgroups. 1 North & 1 South. Info from a scanning group is the one we hear now is called NDISP

Hope to have more information tomorrow.

ScanWI

MN & WI DB Admin
Database Admin
It was more likely a testing of the Talkgroup and radios, they will some time switch over for a little bit to test it and then switch back to work out the bugs before the switch permanently.

doublem

Premium Subscriber
It was more likely a testing of the Talkgroup and radios, they will some time switch over for a little bit to test it and then switch back to work out the bugs before the switch permanently.

The information in my thread was confirmed with the Glendale Police Dept. prior to posting.

doublem

Premium Subscriber
As promised...

I confirmed today with the Bayside police dept that dispatch operations for all seven Northshore police departments are now being dispatched out of Bayside as planned for 2012. Glendale police have offically moved to TG 36336 with Shorewood and White Fish Bay PD.

sjgostovich

Online feed...

Is the online feed still good? I monitored for about a half an hour and didnt hear anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.