GO transit on new BCD436 Programming help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

02blackss

Premium Subscriber
Hi Guys, has anyone successfully programmed GO Transit into the new 436 Yet?

I got it last night, and I somewhat figured out making a favourites list in the Sentinel software...

Now, when I upload that, for some reason it only want to scan The buses and durham region transit...

I can press hold and manually go through the "departments" but while scanning, it seems to ignore everything but the buses and DRT..

I am so lost with this sentinel software, is the Butel software any better?

Jason

02blackss

Premium Subscriber
Just an update to all, I downloaded the new ARC software from BUTEL, purchased the basic version and what a treat....Just a delight to program with. GO transit is booming in, highly recommended!

Jason

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Just an update to all, I downloaded the new ARC software from BUTEL, purchased the basic version and what a treat....Just a delight to program with. GO transit is booming in, highly recommended!

Jason

Maybe you didn't have the transport option checked off on your Sentinel Software, go back and see if it was checked.

I do like the ARC software, was happy to buy it for older scanners.

E

02blackss

Premium Subscriber
Thanks EJB...I went back to check that and Transportaion was checked as being on. However as I mentioned, the ARC software makes programming the 436 a breeze. I notice it comes up with PTO or PT1 when the talkgroups are on Phase II. I am just amazed how much clearer the voices are coming through compared to my 996xt.

Status
Not open for further replies.