Grant county Central dispatch disappeared

RichTB

All right guys I connected up my dongle and opened up SDS trunk I wish you guys would have told me that's all I needed, could have saved me a bunch of money on a scanner LOL I can hear the new system but I see I'm missing a lot of traffic is there something I can do in the settings to improve this?

west-pac

All right guys I connected up my dongle and opened up SDS trunk I wish you guys would have told me that's all I needed, could have saved me a bunch of money on a scanner LOL I can hear the new system but I see I'm missing a lot of traffic is there something I can do in the settings to improve this?

I think you should look through the threads in the SDR Dongle forum, or SDR software forums. Look for a thread that pertains to receiving a simulcast radio system with an SDR dongle. If you can't find a thread...create one. Your original questions for creating this: "Grant Co dispatch has disappeared" have been answered. You now know where the Grant County radio traffic is; but now you need help with your equipment, which is a different topic, and can be answered more appropriately in the correct equipment-related forum.

RichTB

Right on, fair enough. I've ordered a second dongle to correct my issue. Cheers mate!

west-pac

That sucks. Somebody submitted the entire code plug for this system. That takes all the fun out of trying to figure what each TG is used for.

DVINTHEHOUSEMAN

Up North
I get schools and tac channels being E but what's so important about highway maintenance?

Ah well, sign of the times I guess. And yeah, gotta love the plug spoiler.