grayson county texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnculifer

Premium Subscriber
can anybody get grayson county texas? I am new to this, it was on here but is now gone. Willing to pay for it, or advice on what scanner i need to pick it up. I dont wanna spend 500 or so and they change. any help is appreciated. thanks john

n5ims

Check this out for specifics Grayson County, Texas (TX) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

The bad news is that several of the PD and Sheriff channels are digital so you'll need one of the digital scanners, which all list for around that $500 level to pick them up. The good news is that currently some are on sale at Radio Shack (links below) and possibly other places for their annual Christmas sales.

A base/mobile version (Pro-197) $299.99 - RadioShack® PRO-197 39,000-Channel Digital Desktop Scanner - RadioShack.com
A base/mobile version (GRE PSR-600) $406.44 - GRE PSR600 Digital APCO-25 Triple-Trunking Base/Mobile : Scanners | RadioShack.com
A handheld version (Pro-106) $399.99 - RadioShack® PRO-106 39,000-Channel Digital Handheld Scanner - RadioShack.com
A handheld version (GRE PSR-500) $406.44 - GRE PSR500 Handheld Digital APCO-25 Triple-Trunking Scanner : Scanners | RadioShack.com

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Or you can click on the "Scanner Master" link on the top of the page and do some comparison price shopping on those same radios linked above and pay a lot less.

Status
Not open for further replies.