Tried and Convicted Its just a matter of Time

Scan will get it and so will He

Tracers always find the Bad Guy Just ask Dog:p

lugoffman

They Will Be Caught
Tried and Convicted Its just a matter of Time

Scan will get it and so will He

Tracers always find the Bad Guy Just ask Dog:p

Your right about that they will be caught , sad part about it was lakotawolf and he knows who he is not going to say any names Gilbert Rainault :D oops did I say that :lol: but ran to the police him self and cried to the sheriff so I am not aloud to have contact with him anymore :lol: besides I don't like talking to a guy who beats on women and scames and stills from people. so I will do just what the officer in florida said take him to judge judy :D :D :D But I guess I will go with the old saying What comes around goes Around it will come back to him 10 fold and when it does he will be setting in Jail thinking man I wish I didn't rip off all these people and want sweet revenge with the ex girlfriend. but the only thing I got to say to this guy is I hope one day he gets right with the man up stairs.

tcb4ep

i dont know if anyone has thought about it,, this guy can not ever get a real job due to being a convicted felon, if he ever messes with another woman, that will be strike two.then three and he is done.. his temper will get the best of him because he knows there is nothing he can do now to make anything of his life. he'll be that short order cook on third shift at the coffee shop..

lugoffman

i dont know if anyone has thought about it,, this guy can not ever get a real job due to being a convicted felon, if he ever messes with another woman, that will be strike two.then three and he is done.. his temper will get the best of him because he knows there is nothing he can do now to make anything of his life. he'll be that short order cook on third shift at the coffee shop..

The funny thing is , he told me on the phone he was going into the army , I asked him how you are a felon.? he said ooo they are going to wave that for me they are letting felons in the army now :roll: what a moron :lol:

lugoffman

Hey balou did he send you your money yet ??? let me know my cousins live in Tampa Florida which is the same county , I think if not its not to far from him I will give them his address to go face to face with him to see if he is going to be a man of his word , see I can't contact him cause the peniellas county sheriff told me he was scared and needed a restraining order from me the cop also told me I was going to be charged with something but he failed to read me my rights over the phone and did not advise me that the phone conversation was recorded but I will leave all that up to my lawyer if they pursue it anyways I will get them to go to his house to see if he will pay you or at least make it up to you some how but I am sure we all know the man probably has never owned a high dollar scanner in his life usualy scum bags like that don't even have a pot to pee in.
But hope he did the right thing

balou

the friggin guy told me on the phone that he would send the scanner to me and u but i never got nothing
now he doesnt answer my e-mails and my phone calls..ya i think you should send someone over to talk with him face to face..i had enough of his BS

lugoffman

the friggin guy told me on the phone that he would send the scanner to me and u but i never got nothing
now he doesnt answer my e-mails and my phone calls..ya i think you should send someone over to talk with him face to face..i had enough of his BS

Well I called my cousin and he said he will try to go over there with the law and confront him the legal way and go from there.
I called the sheriff there and they keep telling me to take him to civil court were I am from , so if I do that it will cost me another 80 bucks and then i am out $580.
I found out by his ex girlfriend that he is using her social security number and making paypal accounts and scamming others and pretty much screwing up her credit ruining her life.
she said she is going to file a identity theft report and theft by deception and try to put him in jail for it which would not be hard to prove him guilty. I hope she follows through with it cause this scum bag needs to be punked out in the pin the real way.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I found out by his ex girlfriend that he is using her social security number and making paypal accounts and scamming others and pretty much screwing up her credit ruining her life.
she said she is going to file a identity theft report and theft by deception and try to put him in jail for it which would not be hard to prove him guilty. I hope she follows through with it cause this scum bag needs to be punked out in the pin the real way.

What is she waiting for? If she doesn't, she could be charged with aiding and abetting.

lugoffman

What is she waiting for? If she doesn't, she could be charged with aiding and abetting.

I think she has already done it she said she made the report but haven't heard from her in a couple of days , but I hope she does he needs the hell beat out of him anyone who beats on there girlfriend and tries to kill them is a low life scum bag.
I just wish I could meet him just one time face to face I would show him what she went through when he hit her and beat her let him see what it feels like and then beat the $500 out of his rear end

Status
Not open for further replies.