Help Please

KI4ZNG

Premium Subscriber
Can someone please point me in the right direction to find the talk group that covers Calloway county in Western Ky,? There is a Node for it but with the new changes I can"t listen to it anymore. I thought maybe if I upgraded to Premium status that would be the solution. Well that made no difference.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Can someone please point me in the right direction to find the talk group that covers Calloway county in Western Ky,? There is a Node for it but with the new changes I can"t listen to it anymore. I thought maybe if I upgraded to Premium status that would be the solution. Well that made no difference.

Unless things have changed it looks like Calloway Co is using conventional analog and DMR frequencies. Not sure what you are looking for.

The feed for it is HERE and works for me.

KI4ZNG

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the help. I have it but no audio. This might be an issue with my laptop.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
What browser and/or media player are you using? Check to ensure volume isn't muted. Maybe there simply isn't any activity at the present moment? Could also be an input issue on the feed provider's end

KI4ZNG

Premium Subscriber
It must be the provider because all the other feeds audio is working just fine.