Help With New Control Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
I was going through to see if i could pick up any new CC and i came across one. The cc is 855.6875 the sysid: 0F2E. I was able to pick up some brief traffic on TG 240 and 274. I will continue to listen and see what i get.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Last edited:

FireCop

Public Safety Grunt
Premium Subscriber
Kendrik, based on that sys id, I believe it is Duke Energy. Let us know if you monitor any more traffic and can confirm.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
They are talking about putting packages on the belt from what i can hear and they are referring to someone as "control". Not a great reception.

Think it might be something at PTIA?

"Control" is telling them they have 2 trucks left one is tyco.

Does sound like aircraft in background.

Last edited:

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
I think i pretty confident now its something at PTI. Have heard numerous airport names and plane tail #.

KG4KHQ

Premium Subscriber

Looks like it is FedEx. According to the FCC database, that frequency is licensed to them as part of a 5-channel trunked system on Old Oak Ridge Rd at PTI. Good catch!

KG4KHQ

Premium Subscriber
Fed Ex

When I rode by PTI this morning, the control channel was 855.0875. There was some brief traffic on 240 but it would stand to reason that they would be busier during the evening and overnight hours. I can't get it here at home to run Unitrunker on it but hopefully I can take the laptop out there one day when I have a day off.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
When I rode by PTI this morning, the control channel was 855.0875. There was some brief traffic on 240 but it would stand to reason that they would be busier during the evening and overnight hours. I can't get it here at home to run Unitrunker on it but hopefully I can take the laptop out there one day when I have a day off.

It was last night when it really picked up. I got a bunch of TG last night. I was using 855.6875 as the CC.

Last edited:

ecps92

According to the RRDB it is FedEx / Memphis Shelby County Airport Authority

I was going through to see if i could pick up any new CC and i came across one. The cc is 855.6875 the sysid: 0F2E. I was able to pick up some brief traffic on TG 240 and 274. I will continue to listen and see what i get.

Any ideas? Thanks.

ecps92

anyone running trunker, take a look and see what Zone??

Maybe they run it at two sites with two zones? or moved it from Shelby.. ;)

Just pointing out the SysID is already in the DB. Most likely the TGs would be the same.

We determined its Fedex at the local airport. LOL i doubt im picking up Shelby County TN from central NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.