Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattie88

Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,I am in Illinois and new here. We used to be able to get police conversations on our uniden beancat trunk radio. And now we can only get the hospitals.
How can I put the numbers in and where can I find the number for Decatur,Ill. :D
 

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
12,935
Reaction score
11
Location
Katy, TX
pattie88 said:
Hi,I am in Illinois and new here. We used to be able to get police conversations on our uniden beancat trunk radio. And now we can only get the hospitals.
How can I put the numbers in and where can I find the number for Decatur,Ill. :D
Well, welcome to the site. :)

To expand a little on scanfan447's response. Macon county can be found here on the site by following this link. When you get there you will notice there are not a lot of frequencies listed. One of the reasons is that Decatur seems to have it's own public safety trunking system. For listening to this, you will need to have a trunk tracking scanner. :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top