Home Patrol 2 Project 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

cak177

Hi,
I need some guidance I have been trying to listen to the below system specifically the
MICCOM - Hackensack Meridian Health Talkgroups
NextLevel.gif
. And when I'm in the central jersey area I hear some stuff however when I get to Ocean co the system wont even show up in the scanner? I know they dispatch in Monmouth & Ocean co so I'm confused why I cant hear them? Could i have something turned off? I just updated the data base and firmware on the sentinel. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Chris
System Name:New Jersey Interoperability Communications System (NJICS)
County:4 counties
System Type:Project 25 Phase II
System Voice:APCO-25 Common Air Interface Exclusive
Last Updated:April 26, 2020, 3:06 am (Changed Site # 031 (Cranbury) to 031 (Cranbury))
MICCOM - Hackensack Meridian Health Talkgroups
NextLevel.gif

DEC HEX Mode Alpha TagDescriptionTag
454511c1THMH Central OpsCentral Jersey Operations EMS Dispatch
454711c3THMH Central TAC1Central Jersey TAC-1 EMS-Tac
458511e9THMH Shore OpsShore Area Operations EMS Dispatch
46471227TMICCOM DispMICCOM Dispatch EMS Dispatch
46491229TMICCOM AirMICCOM Air/SCTU Operations EMS-Tac
4651122bTMICCOM CMDMICCOM Command Operations EMS-Tac
4653122dTEMICCOM MED-11MICCOM MED-11 EMS-Tac

Arkmood

Look at Services Types in Sentinel, you may have Hos/ems unchecked
edit,edit profile,service types.. Also may need to upgrade antenna - with the TR.site literally at my doorstep would drop the CC in certain areas of home.

cak177

Also make sure on the next tab over (favorites lists) you have the monitor status turned to on. if this list was just created the monitor status will be off. hope this helps you.

I will check this out ,but if I hear them in a different county wouldn't that mean its turned on ?

scannerjunkie

If the list is the same and status was turned on then yes you should be able to hear them. if another list was made and monitor status turned off then no nothing will be heard. you mention different county. are the counties your able to monitor and the one your having trouble with on the same favorites list?

cak177

If the list is the same and status was turned on then yes you should be able to hear them. if another list was made and monitor status turned off then no nothing will be heard. you mention different county. are the counties your able to monitor and the one your having trouble with on the same favorites list?
Actually its in the normal Database selection. Another words I'm not using the favorite .

Status
Not open for further replies.