Houston County

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallascowboys

thank you DallasCowboys! How do I go about obtaining this NXDN and DMR upgrade? Directly from Uniden? software online?
You have to go to the Uniden page and put your info in and the scanner info in, I forgot to mention that I think the NXDN IS $60 and the DMR is $60 not sure if they raised it or not you may want to find out the price on the Uniden page here on Radio Reference, hope this helps.

dallascowboys

Anytime that is what theses forums are all about, for anyone wanting some info on Houston County / Dothan I am hoping to put some new info here soon, stay tune .

dallascowboys

YEP and any other state / counties as well. that is all you need. What I meant to say is yes the NXDN and DMR is all you need, no matter what state you live in or visit. 536 is a great scanner when you get it if you need help just ask.

Last edited:

dallascowboys

If you are talking the ARC software, I would use the Sentinel Software, I do not know much about the ARC Software. GPS is used if you are traveling if you are just using the scanner for a base scanner than you don't need a GPS that's what I was told.

If you are talking the ARC software, I would use the Sentinel Software, I do not know much about the ARC Software. GPS is used if you are traveling if you are just using the scanner for a base scanner than you don't need a GPS that's what I was told.
great. and dothan isn't encrypted right? Just need aforementioned NXDN and DMR

dallascowboys

Not sure about the SDS, the 536 and the 436 are base / mobile, the only thing is the 536 you can not carry it around but with the 436 it is handled and can be carried around. The only thing I know about the SDS 100 is it is the same as the 436 and the SDS200 is the same as the 536.

dallascowboys

For anyone needing them here are the TGID'S for Houston County / Dothan area,

Houston Co. Sheriff 5951
Houston Co. EMS 98
Houston Co. Fire / Rescue 106
Houston Co. EMA 6036
Houston Co. V.F.D 1955

Dothan Police Dispatch 5351
Police Information 5353
Unknown 5966
Unassigned Police Dispatch 2500
Police 29200

In order to hear these you have to put them in. In Sentinel go to the Favorites list you want to put these in, than go to Edit Favorites List , go to the area of Channels/Options/Location. Here is where you will put your TGID'S all you have to do is click on the plus sign and add the TGID.

Status
Not open for further replies.