SDS100/SDS200: How Do I Program A Hytera XPT System In A Uniden SDS100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I have been searching here and other places and details for correctly programming a Hytera XPT system in a Uniden SDS100 seem to be a bit scarce.

If anybody here knows where I can find it, please share it with me.

The system I am interested in is listed on the Radio Reference database, but it missing key details.

Right now I am monitoring the system by programming it as a MotoTRBO Trunked system. I have six sites programmed with each site containing just one frequency. I have it set in the ID Search Mode and I am hearing traffic.

I have tried programming all six frequencies as a single site, but I only heard traffic on the very first RF frequency.

All frequencies are using Color Code 4 and I do have that programmed in.

Regarding LCN, I seem to get the best results by leaving that as 0.

I have used the LCN Finder feature and I got inconsistent results. Sometimes the LCN Finder would show LCN 1 and other times LCN 2 for the same frequency.

I did locate this, but I am still trying to make sense out of this.

Hytera Systems[edit]
Site Frequency Table
  1. If it's in the database, go to the frequency listing
  2. Click on a site name under Name
  3. On the next form, go all the way to the bottom and look on the left for the Site Frequency Table. An example is shown on the right
  4. Take the channel number, reduce it by 1 and divide the result by 2. This will be the LCN that Uniden scanners will recognize

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.