Hudson County Sheriff's

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJEMT12982

Premium Subscriber
I have all their channels programmed into my scanner, however, I can only hear the dispatch end of their transmissions. Almost like Kearny. Am I missing something?

NJEMT12982

Premium Subscriber
What can I do to correct this receiving issue? I use both FreeScan and Arc-XT software.

What can I do to correct this receiving issue? I use both FreeScan and Arc-XT software.
Isn't there a column on the FreeScan programming spreadsheet that allows you to designate that you want to receive analog AND digital signals on the selected frequency? You won't be able to select a CTCSS code or a NAC code if you use this option, but unless there's co channel interference, it should not matter.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Isn't there a column on the FreeScan programming spreadsheet that allows you to designate that you want to receive analog AND digital signals on the selected frequency? You won't be able to select a CTCSS code or a NAC code if you use this option, but unless there's co channel interference, it should not matter.

If there happens to be co channel interference and a PL and NAC are needed. Could always program one channel as analog and one as digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.