I sure wish....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
That when an agency like FP&L, Duke, or commercial radio systems that cover multiple counties are updated, that they were updated without turning half of the Florida map green. I have to click on multiple counties to find out if an agency that I actually care about has been updated or not, wasting what little free time I have.

I wish they were updated like, say Railroads, or State Agencies at the bottom of the page. Sure would save a lot of time if you're just wondering if specific public safety has been updated or not.

Anyone else feel this way?

SRSP2282

Premium Subscriber
I get what you mean... I have found the "watch" function for systems and agencies to be helpful. When I first login to RR I look at the top of my homepage before I even look at the maps... Hopefully this could be helpful to you as well.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Once again, one TG in Volusia County is updated and dang near the whole state lights up green. Gotta love it.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Once again, one TG in Volusia County is updated and dang near the whole state lights up green. Gotta love it.

Some info here:

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
From 6 years ago, that addresses people not being able to figure out what was updated.

I know what was updated, and one, yes ONE talkgroup lit half the state up.

Status
Not open for further replies.