ice related wreaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Man I can't believe the number of wreaks I've been hearing in the Charleston area due to the ice on the roads this morning,either people aren't paying attention or they are driving too fast for conditions or both(or DOH too slow in salting the roads too)

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I heard a tractor trailer versus a Dump truck last night that was attributed to the poor weather last night too,that was crazy to listen to.

MOTOROLANUT

Salt

I heard the DOH was really skimping on salt due to the WV budget, What salt they have is going on I-79, I-77 and I-64 only...Everyone other road just gets scraped....Well you know what that means...A nice ice packed road...LOL Couple that with people not slowing down equals lots of vehicle crashes....
Up north here in the tri county area people are really pissed off at the DOH's lack of salt and overall job performance....Just go to WBOY.com the most discussed stories at look at the DOH stories reader comments....

gambill1

Last saturday the 9th there were 4, 18 wheelers unloading salt in the saint albans area DOH. There are 2 DOH stations in the saint albans area. one on rt 60 and the other one is off of the sa exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.