Icom: Icom IC 7100 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ermin

Great. got that working. Now about output power adjust, In FM mode it seems that I can only adjust the output power to a max draw of around 7 amps. I cannot check it on HF as I only have a 2m 70cm antenna right now.
Ed KE4BMR

prcguy

When you say FM mode I think 2m or 70cm where the radio only puts out about 40 or 50 watts. That would be close to 7 amps of current draw. On HF in FM mode you should get 100 watts out at around 18 amp current draw.

Great. got that working. Now about output power adjust, In FM mode it seems that I can only adjust the output power to a max draw of around 7 amps. I cannot check it on HF as I only have a 2m 70cm antenna right now.
Ed KE4BMR

ermin

When you say FM mode I think 2m or 70cm where the radio only puts out about 40 or 50 watts. That would be close to 7 amps of current draw. On HF in FM mode you should get 100 watts out at around 18 amp current draw.

Great

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Ed KE4BMR

ermin

Hello

Got another question please. I have the RT Systems WCS-2730-USB software for my IC 2730. RT Systems said that their cable with a mono male adaptor will allow me to program the 7100. Is there a free software that will work with the cable?

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.