ID Tracker III - V1.10.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
Using 1.10.1, I seem to have issues with IDT3 incorrectly displaying the Search Range name from my BC785D. This was not an issue in 1.9.3 with the 785.
As an example, Search Range 2 is labeled "PS VHF High" on the 785, but while tracking on that Range, IDT3 labels it as "Civ Aero", which is the label from Search Range 3 on the 785.
Additionally, it appears that it is not actively tracking the squelch code, even though the 785 is displaying it and "Track Squelch" is checked for all conventional systems under "Settings". This issue also happens in 1.9.3 with the 785.

Last edited:

brscanning

Using 1.10.1, I seem to have issues with IDT3 incorrectly displaying the Search Range name from my BC785D. This was not an issue in 1.9.3 with the 785.
As an example, Search Range 2 is labeled "PS VHF High" on the 785, but while tracking on that Range, IDT3 labels it as "Civ Aero", which is the label from Search Range 3 on the 785.
Additionally, it appears that it is not actively tracking the squelch code, even though the 785 is displaying it and "Track Squelch" is checked for all conventional systems under "Settings". This issue also happens in 1.9.3 with the 785.

I will look into this after the new year.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
Dave - as always thanks for your timely response. If the resolution needs to be tested on a 785 before release, please feel free to contact me as I'll be happy to help any way I can.

Thanks!
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.