Introducing the SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called HRO Denver. Was told there still waiting. I’m guessing there not going to ship from another store that’s further away? He said they should be there next week. Not happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KN4C

Mark at Atlanta HRO email me this morning saying they are in stock ready ship from Atlanta.

ke0hfc

I too called the Atlanta store first thing this morning and it'll ship from there. I don't understand why their system doesn't let the stores know they need to ship them out.

KN4C

I live 100 miles from Atlanta and ordered yesterday. They were not in stock when I ordered so their automated system had it ship from Salem. It’s always been that way when I order through HRO. Shipped about 2 hours from the time I ordered. I have never had problems with HRO shipping me a product. It has always shipped the same day I ordered.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

They seam to be a good company. I won’t pre order from them again if it’s like this. I don’t understand how Denver wasn’t first to get stock how close they are to Texas

rckydenver

I called HRO Denver. Was told there still waiting. I’m guessing there not going to ship from another store that’s further away? He said they should be there next week. Not happy

I was just on HRO website and there now showing the SDS 200 in stock in Denver. If it wasn't snowing so hard now and I didn't have to leave for work being the traffic is heavy on highway I would head over there. I'll have to check with them tomorrow or the next day. Almost thought about ordering it. I would rather pick it up.

chodell

First glitch that I have noticed on my new SDS200. Twice now it has stopped receiving or showing any signal while ID Scanning on a Favorites List (1). I did not have a system, dept or channel selected either time. Antenna is attached stock antenna and was not removed, etc. I did update the firmware, etc.

The only way I have been able to get it to receive again is to cycle it off then back on.

First photo is scanner not receiving, second is after turning off and back on.

SDS200 no signal.jpg
SDS200 signal.jpg

chodell

How long is it on before it loses the signal?

I have had it on most of the day the first time it happened. Second time was about 10 minutes after I turned it off and then back on after it stopped receiving. It hasn't done it again in the last 30 minutes.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
It’s UPS and it says “ label created United States”

Yeah, keep watching. That means it hasn't been picked up yet then. It could be picked up today, could be tomorrow. Once I had a package say that for 5 days before they actually got it to UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.