I have the iphone 3GS. I go to rr mobile and it works great for a minute or two and then it says loading movie.I then have to go back and restart the feed.Any one know the fix.
Is doing a full rebot turning the phone off and then back on. If that is the case a already did that
No that's not a reboot. Turning the phone off doesn't clear the RAM or any programs that have not shutdown properly. Follow this vid for help. YouTube - Apple iPhone: How to Reboot Your iPhone
iPhone users should do a reboot weekly.
I have the iphone 3GS. I go to rr mobile and it works great for a minute or two and then it says loading movie.I then have to go back and restart the feed.Any one know the fix.
if the audio player crashes to the home screen then it's probably due to low memory. If you turn off your phone then on, you phone will free up your memory and might your problem.
I am experiencing the same problem. Did you ever get a valid resolution?