Is it just me? Dothan and Houston County, AL

Asrich007

Premium Subscriber
Can someone help me? I’ve never had an issue listening to Dothan and Houston County scanners but the last time I’ve been able to listen to any of them was June 25th. Can anyone tell me why? Is anyone else having this trouble? If you’re not having this issue, can you walk me thru how you’re listening to it step by step, please? I’m new to this so definitely not an expert…barely a novice! I actually have no idea what I’m doing really so if you can help me, that would be awesome!!

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
A I just tuned both Dothan's comm sys and Houston County's comm sys. Both had normal traffic to
me. I don't listen to the traffic very often. I use an SDR (software defined radio) not a scanner tho. What
scanner are you using and how is it programmed for the Dothan Comm and Houston County comm systems?
Dothan, just program as P25 851.7375 and go. Houston county has 7 sites that you can listen to. They are programmed
differently I believe. I listen to the site in Dothan 460.325 or 460.625, control channels that rotate I think. RR's database has
all this in it I believe. I am gonna verify that real quick and get back here.

Mil

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
Asrich007 I am sending you a Private Message, better for me to ask you questions, OK?

Mil