Is Wires-X down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brumey

CFO (Chief Fix-It Officer)
Hello:
I have a HRI-200 with a FTM400. System has beed rock solid. I usually only have it on for a few hours but I am planning to leave it on. I had the system on for the last 3 days. Today, I see no nodes or rooms listed. Port check is ok on all. The Wires-X PC app shows OnLine in lower left but no data showing.

Anyone else with a node working?

I am trying to establish if its an issue my end or at the host end.

Thanks.....

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
Wires-X is working normally for me on a 400, my Yaesu repeater, as well as connecting to a friend's repeater in Connecticut. I closed and restarted the program and the nodes and rooms are populating like normal.

My post is 35 minutes after yours, so there could have been an intermittent issue.

brumey

Thank you for the prompt reply. I just restarted and the same for me. Its been running for 3 days and for short periods for a few months. I checked the setting and it read from the HRI-200. It see's the transciever. I wonder if I accidentally hit something in the app via a keyboard. Maybe a WIndows update issue or local firewall.

Confused but at least I know the host is up and populating rooms and nodes.

brumey

Okay, resolved. Root cause unknown but I did a File\SetDefault to reset everything. That got it working but I lost my settings for various. I did have a backup or export of the settings file that I imported and that got me close.

Lesson to self, create more frequent setting export files as a backup.

Thanks to Vagrant for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.