iscan 107 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdrokker

Why do I just see "record" in the upper left of the playlist and there are no options to remove ,delete and add channel on the right side? This is software update 1.02. They were there in version 1.00 .Any ideas would be appreciated..

sperrier

PRO-107 Software Problem

Gentlemen,

I am out of patience with RatShak in general and GRE in particular for their sloppy customer care on the software issue. I have decided to post the GRE contact (GRE wrote and maintains the iScan software using a Japanese software team.)

I got started when there was a display issue and got results through Mr. Gounder within days. New software worked well and solved my problem. Now I am seeing GRE leaving customers high and dry and that irks me tremendously.

Here is the contact information. I had decided to keep it confidential assuming that GRE/RatShak would take care of customers via the software update. I was apparently wrong.

Raj Gounder
Director Of Sales

Phone: (650) 591-1400 x.105 Fax: (650) 591-2001
E Mail: rgounder@greamerica.com
Web Site: http://www.greamerica.com

GRE America Inc.
425 Harbor Blvd.
Belmont, California 94002 USA

I will be pleased to discuss with anyone who needs further help.

/Sperrier

TES

. . . GRE wrote and maintains the iScan software using a Japanese software team . . .

In the interest of accuracy, the PRO-107 scanner firmware and PC software were written and are maintained in the United States of America by natural-born U.S. citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.