KCFD Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke106

Kansas City Fire Department and Police feed is up and running. It's under Jackson County in Missouri. Enjoy

Duke106

I would have to get a second scanner. Too much
$ for now. I'm KCFD so fire is my priority.
I took PD off for awhile but put them back on.
I'm still new to this but learning as I go. I ha to get
Rid of the traffic stop info. Too much airtime.
Thanks for listening and let me know what you think.
Duke

axekickinff

I think the feed is great. I'm a fireman for Warrensburg, so ya I just want to hear the fire side up there. I got the app on my phone. What kind of scanner you got? I wouldn't mind getting one but I don't know which one will pick up your guy's frequency and I live about 30 or so miles out from KC.

KC0CSE

Kc fire&police

They should be changing over soon to P25 are you going to have a live feed for the change over?.......thanks for your feed!!! Mike

Duke106

Occasionally my computer reboots or updates or loses it mind and kick my feed off. I get it back on as soon as I'm near the computer but it can be a couple days due to 24 hour shifts.

Axe,
I use a bcd396xt. It was $469 at Henshaws Electronics. I'm not sure if it will pick up KC in Warrensburg. I know we have a pretty good coverage.
MBURGE,
I'm all set up for digital. It's the main reason I went with the above scanner.
Thanks for listening and let me know what you think. I'm trying to decide if we want to kick the cops off and go strictly fire. Upside- never miss fire action due to a traffic stop Downside- dead air and miss car chases, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.