Kenwood: Kenwood TH77A

Status
Not open for further replies.

no8rf

Premium Subscriber
I'm in need of a charger for my TH77A be it stock or otherwise it just can't be the rapid charger, the battery is the PB10 any help would be appreciated.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Looks like the stock charger for the PB-10 was the BC-12. It might take some Googling or searching on Ebay to find one. Or, call Batteries America (1-800-308-4805 weekdays 8:30am to 5:00pm Central Time) to see if they have something that will work.

no8rf

Premium Subscriber
I'm not doubting you but the manual does not list that as a slow charger it actually list the BC-2 but I'll check it out

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
Think you mean the BC-12, it was a wall charger that slid on top of the battery. Honestly you're better off picking up a new NiMH battery and aftermarket NiMH compatible charger. I bought a W&W 12V PB-7 equivalent for my TH-75A (uses the same batteries as your 77) for around $48 and have an Endura charger for it which properly charges all NiCD, NiMH and Lithium batteries.

no8rf

Premium Subscriber
Thanks to everyone for all your help I actually found a slow charger on batteries America, this is the same place I ordered the battery pack so they're charger will fit, this is not my radio my charger or my battery pack, I'm an Elmer for a elderly ham getting back into it after 20 years and yes his license is still good I renewed it for him myself... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.