Latest DSD+ Fastlane update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denniskb103153

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Ruther Glen
I have never received the update for version 2.45 and it appears the website no longer exists. Can someone help?? Last version I got was 2.228.
 

lwvmobile

DSD-FME
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1,056
Just email them at dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com and let them know you need a fresh up to date link and password. Give them your registration email and name as well. Most on here report they've had good success with just letting them know you lost your original email or the link expired.
 

Denniskb103153

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Ruther Glen
I don't thnink I have the original registration email but I do have the email for the update to 2.228 and the password. Do you think that would be good enough?
 

lwvmobile

DSD-FME
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1,056
Guess you can always try it and find out. If the request is coming from the same email address as the original registration, that should be good enough. They should be able to check their records and see that you purchased it. If you don't have access and can't send from the original same email address though, they might not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top