Lebanon PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

motohead10

Premium Subscriber
It appears that Lebanon PD has switched over to MotoTRBO Capacity Plus in the last day or two, Anyone have any info on it, it would be greatly appreciated.

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
I would say you are right. The audio sounds such albeit seems they are talking a lot and their FCC license has this designator.

motohead10

Premium Subscriber
Yes, and it has the capacity plus data burst on the rest channel it looks like there are 3 frequencies 460.100 453.8125 and 453.600 the first 2 were originally channels 1 and 2 on analog. I am usually decent at figuring out capacity plus systems but since I didn't set this one up it may take a bit unless someone else has more info.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
You must either tap the discriminator, or use the line out to feed into your PC. DSD+ DMRdecode and others.... But note as I stated, currently there is no scanner that can decode DMR, or NXDN. Future DMR ability has been seriously hinted at by Whistler.

NYH141

milf, cant u use those usb dongle receivers also? I havent done this personally. just information that I remember from a conversation once.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Yes you can use the dongle and SDR... And DMRDecode etc... Otherwise you need to run an feed to your PC from either an tapped scanner or the line out from the ones with tap built in. And pray they don't have the enhanced security on.... I know these methods work with conventional DMR... Have not heard any raging success stories yet on any of the MotoTRBO TRS's.

Status
Not open for further replies.