Let's try this area for the 536 App discussion plus other random thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Ugh, speak of the devil... I tried to avoid mentioning his name hoping that wouldn't summon him, but alas, even an anonymous mention seems to attract his attention.

Nice red x, LilScreamerLOL. Either my firewall blocked your picture or you suck at posting images. Try again.

-AZ

omrail

I just looked at the last few pages from today and see it is the same few going on about it. How about you stop encouraging one another.

I see both sides of this and agree and disagree with parts of both sides. We know all sides of this and ever one has the right to say what there saying but can we stop encouraging one another.

thank you

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is exactly why I kept closing the other threads. I hope those that requested that I stop doing this now understand the reason why. Over 200 pages of this bickering nonsense. I've temp banned one and I have two other members in my sights if I continue to see it happen in this thread.

I'll continue to allow this thread, because it is the Tavern, but I won't allow the back and forth sandbox fighting. You've proven to Uniden exactly why their public pre-support will be limited.

For those who don't want to weed through all the crap, here is Paul's post here.

Last edited:

LiquidPandora

Does this mean we are going to miss the projected time frame for release of the App? If so are we looking towards "later in the year". I know you do not want to set a date in stone, so I worded it for a easier response. Hopefully.

Is there any word on the Analysis mode coming to light at the same time as the App or will this be available in a future firmware update coming soon?

I am sure you have read many times we are trying to get a little more information on what to expect on the App whenever it comes out. Is there any way you can be a little more forth coming with some information?

Give us all a little teaser? Or are you having fun watching the horse and phony show?....lol
I Honestly don't think it is funny or fun to watch.... Shameful actions of so many... My goodness. Thanks for the Info Paul... there was so much stuff I did not even see you had wrote... thanks for the direct line Mod....

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
The foundation of this thread was to seek update information on the siren app. It then morphed into a good Reality TV show.

With the wealth of drama that I really didn't care to dwell on, I completely passed over Upman's key post answering the main question. Only after hearing that Upman had answered the question, I searched and found his post. In other words, the bickering was detrimental.

With the desired information being provided, I see no useful purpose for this thread to continue.

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
With the desired information being provided, I see no useful purpose for this thread to continue.
I'm going to agree and close this thread. Everyone got an acknowledgement from Paul on the topic so lets let some reasonable time pass before going at it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.