Light install ideas...2003 Mercury Grand Marquis

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacombMonitor

e911god said:
Any have pictures of an install on a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis ? Ideas ? Suggestions ?

What type of front seating do you have? My 2002 I used to have was a split-bench.

RESCUE4NFD

Light Install Ideas

Why don't You take "Your" unmarked Marqis into "Your" Town/City/County or whatever shop,garage, and have the Dept. you "work" for do the install ?

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Hey I am thinking about doing the same thing to my 91 GEO metro 4 door, anyone know where i can get a push bar forit ?

Del-md-pa-nj-scanman

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Umm.....Based on the info you gave me i do not think you are a cop,the police deparment would install your lights you would not be buying them i dont think a police deparment would want YOU to buy lights they want there kind that they use not your's and why would you wanna spend cash on your job? A undercover car usually has 1 strobe and thats a magenetetic in the glove box.....remember you wanna be "stealth"

Signal3and2

Premium Subscriber
Hey, good thing he came to a RADIO forum and asked which LIGHTS to install!!! top-notch surveilance work there, he can't even read in depth enough to notice that this ENTIRE MESSAGE BOARD is for scanners.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Ok, we get the point, guys :)...Now, if anyone would like to help him, feel free. If not, pease don't reply anymore so we don't have to close this thread. e911god, I'm trying to save your thread, don't egg them on :) Thanks

Last edited:

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
scanner freak...

It's OK...I posted my question in another forum and was helped out by people who were willing to give me a hand. If you want to lock it up, that's fine.

bigbluemsp

First off you are not the fuzz. If you were a real police officer your tone, childish questions and the inability to keep a straight story wouldn't show through all the crap in which you have spewed on this thread so far.

No self respecting department would make you/allow you to use a personal vehicle for undercover work. Not only that if you were undercover then you would't use anything resembling a police type vehicle at all.

Challenge me on this if you will, and I shall show you the error of your ways my son.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Since the original poster has edited out his original post, this thread has no reason to be in existence.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.