local frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhshack

Premium Subscriber
i have been a member for a few months but it looks like recently our city has converted to digital. i live in El Reno Oklahoma and the frequencies that i downloaded from the database are not working (digital squelch) i have a digital trunking scanner now but how do i get the frequencies.

ST-Bob

Premium Subscriber
Frequencies are user-contributed. If you know the new system configuration and/or frequencies, submit the info through the big SUBMIT button found all over the database.

A good way to find out what's going on is to ask your local radio shop or scanner dealer. Another way is to use the advanced search functions of your scanner to find the frequencies or modes and then submit them to RR. Other than someone contributing the correct information, there's no way we at RR can find that info.

Have you posted a question in the appropriate state forum? They may be able to help.

mciupa

Database Admin
i have been a member for a few months but it looks like recently our city has converted to digital. i live in El Reno Oklahoma and the frequencies that i downloaded from the database are not working (digital squelch) i have a digital trunking scanner now but how do i get the frequencies.

From what I see, El Reno Police are using MOTOTRBO, that digital format cannot be monitored without tapping into the scanner and using additional
Digital Speech Decoding software.

Code:
[B]155.52000[/B] 158.88000 [URL="http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=KKA944"][COLOR=black]KKA944[/COLOR][/URL] RM5 CCEl REno PD El Reno Police Dispatch [COLOR=red]TRBO[/COLOR] Law Dispatch

Check the Wiki for additional information on DSD

Status
Not open for further replies.