Looking For Monitoring Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonian149

I find myself in possession of 4 computers. On one desktop computer running XP SP3 I have PDW, Shipplotter, Hamradio Deluxe with my PCR-1000 and GRlevel3 Weather. On the other desktop runnging windows 7 I have Wxtoimg. On a laptop running windows xp I have plane plotter running. I also have an old laptop running windows 98 which does not have anything running on it. I am wondering what is left that I can use to run on this old laptop that does not have wifi. I would like to hear some suggestions on what else would be neat to monitor using this old laptop. I have a couple scanners that I could put discriminator taps on.--Gary

D

DaveNF2G

I would run the old laptop with MS-DOS and run the legacy versions of Trunker and especially LTRTrunker. In fact, I do that here.

zonian149

Thanks Dave,
I downloaded a copy of LTRtrunker from the RR wiki and have it running on the laptop. The directions are a little lacking and I am not sure how to set up a scanner to it. I have a 2-level data slicer and was wondering if that would work with it. Is there somewhere that has better setup directions? I have been googling, but I haven't found anything.--Gary

D

DaveNF2G

The instructions in the Wiki about getting Trunker going are about as complete as they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.