LVMS 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Race weekend here in Las Vegas for NASCAR. Reminder the Speedway Helipad is on 126.4000. The NHP support is on the NSRS EDACS system tgid 05-123. Sorry I don't have current driver/crewchief freqs. I'm sure they are in the rrdb if you search it.
If anyone has any more connected, related freqs for the event please post. I wonder if anyone is close enough to detect the NASCAR officials on MTRBO

Have a great weekend everybody!!

br0adband

One of these days I might actually attend a NASCAR event here at the Speedway but it's never been a particular priority (or interest, for that matter). Scoping out some of the typical frequencies including the air traffic but haven't noted anything interesting so far I suppose.

Maybe someday... ;)

HAHAHA... one of the military aircraft happened to be flying over the LVMS just now, he contacted Nellis AFB and said "huge NASCAR fan here, over the Speedway right now, just wondering if anyone happened to know who's in the lead..." and the ATC responded "I don't, but give me a minute to find out..."

Came back about 45 seconds later with the rundown of the top 5 positions.

HOW COOL IS THAT? :D

Last edited:

coolrich55

The officials are on mtrbo? Last year at Loudon I was still able to listen to race control on 461.200 or whatever the main freq is. I believe it may have sounded digital. Maybe it's simulcasted?

Status
Not open for further replies.