Madera County Sheriff Low Volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Anyways, the first responders and citizens of Madera county need some serious help.

That is not at all surprising.

I've run into that in the past. Basically looking for the cheapest solution they can possibly get. To those with no radio experience, the "amateur" term somehow gets translated in their brain to "public safety communications expert". I've had to fix messes like this. Total cost is way more than if they'd just done it right the first time. You made the right choice.

There's plenty of well qualified firms in the state that could easily design a suitable system for the County. The issue is that the county doesn't want to pay for it.

KM6HK

Premium Subscriber
As a manager in public sector I've done... The DEI stuff has never come into play.
That is total BS . ..you are just blowing smoke up everyones skirt. How did you have time to even have a job? 24,210 messages on this board alone, x 10 minutes keyboard time = 4,035 hours = 504 8 hours days = 1.39 years.. -Give us all a break

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
That is total BS . ..you are just blowing smoke up everyones skirt. How did you have time to even have a job? 24,210 messages on this board alone, x 10 minutes keyboard time = 4,035 hours = 504 8 hours days = 1.39 years.. -Give us all a break

There's a few people on this site that know me and will back up my statements, so your approval is not required.

What I choose to do with my free time is my own business.

KM6HK

Premium Subscriber
Hmm...I wonder if that is the same guy that before he even started working at that job in Montana, he was arrested for saying he was the new sheriff. Is that the same guy? Is that true? Is the guy you mention actually working now at that job, did he ever, after the incident? Perhaps I am thinking of someone else.
Yes that is the same guy.. The news clippings about the "impersonating an officer" thing was just click bait from the local paper. Very much like the comments you see in this thread from posters with +24thousand "comments".. just total BS.

He was a professional, the very highest standards. He knew that peoples lives will depend on work he did every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.