Marietta, GA - Cobb County to spend $13.3 million to upgrade emergency radio system

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4SVT

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Could be I dont know...far from what I have read it does not seem like...but hey who knows..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

K4SVT

Banned
And does the public have the right to know whats going on?

K4SVT

Banned
I think your profile pic is coming more believable...

K4SVT

Banned
What do I know...my sayings dont mean s*** to anyone..

K4SVT

Banned
We are doomed as scanner hobbyist...

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
Cobb county now leads the RACE to WASTE

The Marietta Daily Journal - Top public safety officer turns in resignation letter

If this doesn't drive home what is WRONG with our county government. We now "lead" and "others follow" in the RACE to WASTE.

Read our former public safety directors letter of resignation. He describes the staffing levels of our county police department being at CRITICAL levels, and Mr. Tim Lee and good ol' boy friends don't seem to care.

Yet we'll gladly blow a few million bucks on some un-needed radio system upgrade. I have to ask, is this the city of Atlanta or DeKalb county I now live in?

Like the old housewife who addressed our corrupt commission in November re: the Stadium Scam plan said:

"This board spent 2 years debating whether people should own chickens as pets. But you are ready to sign a $385million dollar deal in 10 days. It's all about priorities"

We see what these corrupt leaders priorities are all about, feeding their selected contractors, while depriving us, the taxpayers of vital services.

It's nice to be on the "cutting edge" with shiny new radios every five years. Personally, I'd much rather have more officers on the beat toting 5 year old XTS5000's than not enough cops and a surplus of new radios lying around in Impres chargers.

How about you?

I plan to let Bob Ott know about it on January 14th at the Taylor-Brawner center at 7:30PM in Smyrna. You should too.

This county is going to go the same way of DeKalb, Clayton and the city of Atlanta if we don't get rid of the turds that are soiling our punch bowl.

And make no mistake, this is OUR punch bowl. Not theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.