mass dcr vhf input pl tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB1UAM

Hello I was wondering what the input pltone is for the Plymouth repeater if anybody happens to know what it is? I am programming a local mobile command center and cannot find it anywhere, the frequency I am talking about is 151.145. I know the output pl but I know the input pl tone is different on the various towers. I am programming a cdm 1250, and I have the following information.

RX is 151.145 TX is 151.445
RX pl is 71.9 TX pl is??? Any help would be appreciated as usual

N1BHH

Hello I was wondering what the input pltone is for the Plymouth repeater if anybody happens to know what it is? I am programming a local mobile command center and cannot find it anywhere, the frequency I am talking about is 151.145. I know the output pl but I know the input pl tone is different on the various towers. I am programming a cdm 1250, and I have the following information.

RX is 151.145 TX is 151.445
RX pl is 71.9 TX pl is??? Any help would be appreciated as usual

If you are legitimately programming radios for a command center , then get in touch with DCR directly. They are the ones who will have the information and don't just give it out to anyone. You must have proper credentials from a specific agency. You must also obtain proper licensing and a written agreement authorizing operation on those frequencies.

jwb8734

Premium Subscriber
If you are legitimately programming radios for a command center , then get in touch with DCR directly. They are the ones who will have the information and don't just give it out to anyone. You must have proper credentials from a specific agency. You must also obtain proper licensing and a written agreement authorizing operation on those frequencies.

I am going to agree and there are several people who work for DCR that monitor this list. I do not think DCR Control would like someone keying up there repeaters. They do have an ID to know who keys up what repeaters.

BTW You won't hear much activity on the repeaters any ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.