Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
mmckenna, I see an opportunity in it for you: Merit badges for the vests. You could be the one to distribute the "I Drilled the Damn Hole" merit badges!
I like it!

Where do I apply for that particular merit badge? I went ahead and drilled the damn hole in my F150 and I'm happier for it (so is my Icom ID5100).

Of course, it's a used truck (I wouldn't drill a new truck until it was paid off), but still...

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
The hole is supposed to go top dead center right? I may have only one chance at this.

borehole.jpg

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
The hole is supposed to go top dead center right? I may have only one chance at this.

Yup, that's where the Bill Gates/5G chip goes. Top of the skull gives the best propagation. Really helps if you have a steel plate in your head to act as a ground plane.

Whatever you do, don't don your aluminum foil hat after installation, and make sure you are properly grounded per NEC.

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
Ummm...do you realize how difficult it is to walk when connected to a ground rod with #4 solid wire?
Ohhh...now I feel dizzy. I don't think I am going to be able to walk too far. My line of sight is not going to be too good on the ground and horizontal. Dang it, I knew that wasn't the right spot.

... _._

Status
Not open for further replies.