Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerboy01

I'd like to wish everyone and their families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope that in 2012 we can continue to discus the interesting world of radio communications together. A big thanks goes out to Mr. Blanton for having this website available to all people interested in radio communications.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Merry Christmas to you as well

Tracker

Merry Christmas SB......to you n you family.......

Maybe in 2012 I can get my 895XLT programmed, or a 396XT! (lol)

scannerboy01

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I don't really need anything radio related for Christmas, but in the New Year, I'd want a ham radio once I get my license.

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
Merry Christmas to all scanner listeners

And I wonder just how many there are, say in Calgary and area [100 kms]? Or Edmonton and area, or all of Alberta. Just heard the Strathmore RCMP say something like "for all the scanners, Santa is on his way". Not a direct quote as cannot repeat what is said, but since this statement shouldn't profit anyone, or make illegal activities easier, it just made me think about just how many scanner listeners heard this beside me tonight.

scannerboy01

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I haven't heard anything from the RCMP regarding Christmas. It's all been normal radio transmissions. Although, I'm guessing that there will be lots of 10-71s tomorrow about people possibly stealing gifts. I'm not exactly sure about what the RCMP talk about on Christmas since this is my first Christmas with the scanner.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to all. May Santa bring you a new bright and shiny radio for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.