Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

KO4RJX

NJ feed is back online - I added the MD ANG A10 plus some other frequencies. Removed 293.300 from KACY F16 list and included it in MD ANG list.

Just wanted to confirm the volume is okay - just seems a bit low to me but I have other radios running here.

Let me know.

Thanks

Terry

Speaking of feeds, anyone running a small form factor windows box to feed proscan?

Hoping to get our camper set on our lot in the South East part of NC this coming Monday. With its closer proximity to the offshore Warning Area's, AR202/207 and lack of antenna restrictions that I'm subject to at my house debating on putting a feed together to put at that location over the summer.

Might also be able to put a feed around Chesapeake Virginia at a family members house. Between those other feeds from you guys that would nearly cover the Warning Area's from NC northward.

Larry51

Premium Subscriber
NJ feed is back online - I added the MD ANG A10 plus some other frequencies. Removed 293.300 from KACY F16 list and included it in MD ANG list.

Just wanted to confirm the volume is okay - just seems a bit low to me but I have other radios running here.

Let me know.

Thanks

Terry
Volume on the NJ feed sounds fine.

Larry51

Premium Subscriber
Speaking of feeds, anyone running a small form factor windows box to feed proscan?

Hoping to get our camper set on our lot in the South East part of NC this coming Monday. With its closer proximity to the offshore Warning Area's, AR202/207 and lack of antenna restrictions that I'm subject to at my house debating on putting a feed together to put at that location over the summer.

Might also be able to put a feed around Chesapeake Virginia at a family members house. Between those other feeds from you guys that would nearly cover the Warning Area's from NC northward.
Having a feed from the Chesapeake area would provide awesome coverage for Giantkiller, NAS Oceana, NAS Norfolk, and Langley.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber

No all of my feeds are tied to regular sized desktops - Wonder if proscan runs on a Raspberry Pi ??

Mark

Premium Subscriber
1630- Savor 99 (KC-10 # 85-0029) o0ff WRI heading west. Another KC-10 for the boneyard?
SAVOR-99 seems to be circling Louisiana area at FL 21k.BTW a Travis tail KC-10..
This tail did recent Pacific work as PICO callsign etc.. Seems to be a keeper for now.
Maybe working with a Buff not showing.. Savor the flavor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.