Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgames15

Premium Subscriber
Knighthawk-31 flight MV-22's were out and about inbound PHL at 0930 local to runway 27.
KNIGHTHAWK heard and seen again near KILG and rtb 11:40 local.
Guess practice for Potus rtb.
Had Nighthawk 31 a single V22 (168292) arrive at KILG at 0934 depart to the south and pick up flight following with Potomac approach around 0950 and come back to ILG at 1120 and saw 18 people in military uniform get picked up on the Boeing ramp at KILG then depart VFR to Quantico (KNYG) around 1126. Like @Hbright said I was told they were ROTC.

john8436

All,

I am reaching out to you all for your experience.

I am in the process of setting up two remote scanners. One in Marmora, NJ and another in Lancaster, PA (for the 193rd SOW).

I am seeking to tap your knowledge of the software and methods that you would utilize to accomplice this.

I am currently using Proscan setup for Marmora but would love to be able to track the log remotely.

An thoughts and guidance would be greatly appreciated

Thank You,

John

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Friday/Saturday POTUS travel back to the United States...

IST (+5 hours)

10:40 PM THE PRESIDENT departs en route to Ireland West Airport Knock, Saint Muredach’s College Landing Zone
11:05 PM THE PRESIDENT departs County Mayo, Ireland en route to Dublin, Ireland, Ireland West Airport Knock
12:05 AM THE PRESIDENT departs Ireland West Airport Knock Dublin, Ireland en route to Dover, Delaware

Saturday, April 15, 2023

The President will arrive in Dover, Delaware.
The President will travel to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware where he will remain for the weekend.

Mark

Premium Subscriber

07:30 EDT

Refueling on 373.550 AM
TREND air air on 18 Prime 296.900 AM

ROMA 91 KC46 19-46061 Hex AE5FA8
TREND 41 flight of 6 each F22 fighters FF tailcode
TREND 41 09-4191
TREND 42 05-4099
TREND 43 09-4187
TREND 44 09-4185
TREND 45 09-4181
TREND 46 08-4162

Based on comms between tanker and TREND41 flight one of the tankers is not going to make it, so all six will continue northeast bound and they will determine who will continue and who will head back to Langley

07:40 EDT TREND 37 on with Washington Center 293.225 AM (at flight level 37K) - heading back to Langley
Langley F-22 music send off video.. Lots of gear,towbars,ordinance trailers,luggage and crews.

Last edited:

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
All,

I am reaching out to you all for your experience.

I am in the process of setting up two remote scanners. One in Marmora, NJ and another in Lancaster, PA (for the 193rd SOW).

I am seeking to tap your knowledge of the software and methods that you would utilize to accomplice this.

I am currently using Proscan setup for Marmora but would love to be able to track the log remotely.

An thoughts and guidance would be greatly appreciated

Thank You,

John
I use TeamViewer to connect to all of my computers including those hamdling the radios with the feeds.
So I can connect to the PA site and see everything on the screen and hear everything as if I was monitoring at home in PA.

All feeds use WebServer on the ProScan tab.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
DAILY GUIDANCE FOR THE VICE PRESIDENT FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 14, 2023

At 9:20 AM ET, the Vice President will depart Joint Base Andrews en route to LaGuardia International Airport.

At 10:25 AM ET, the Vice President will arrive at LaGuardia International Airport.

At 2:20 PM ET, the Vice President will depart from LaGuardia International Airport en route to Los Angeles International Airport.

At 5:30 PM PT, the Vice President will arrive at Los Angeles International Airport.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
PSX_20230414_112046.jpg
I may be missing something or this is already been discussed recently but I just had what was obviously a very very fast moving military jet of some type fly over me very fast and low.

I'm in Levittown Pennsylvania on the Pennsylvania side of the Delaware River. By the time I pulled my phone out and started tracking it it was halfway to Philadelphia over the river and has made a right at Philadelphia and is heading west. I would assume it's one of ours but why does it say "Russia"?

Status
Not open for further replies.