Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank3si

Seems Tuesday the 27th will be tanker day in all 50 States here.
Operation Centennial Contact day.
FzRqRQ5aIAAf9X1
Here's some info on this for Florida:

Operation Centennial Contact southeast infographic

And this is Michigan:

Michigan Flyovers Honor 100 Years of Aerial Refueling

I can't seem to find any central repository of information on this. Frustrating! I just sent an email to my PAO contact at McGuire asking if he has any info. I'll report back if so...

Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
DECOY-97 C-17 #01-0196 departing Martin State for home. calling on WV 167AW Ops 297.900.
Prob brought more MD ANG A-10 gear and ground crews home from Europe Defender 23 which officially ended today.
Going to be a few Westbound Altravs soon to get all these ANG fighters home to the US :)

Mark

Premium Subscriber

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
WEEKEND GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY,
JUNE 24, 2023 AND SUNDAY, JUNE 25, 2023

11:30 AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews South Grounds
11:50 AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Joint Base Andrews
12:00 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route Camp David

Sunday, June 25, 2023

12:00 PM In-Town Pool Call Time
THE PRESIDENT departs Camp David en route to Fort Lesley J. McNair
THE PRESIDENT arrives at Fort Lesley J. McNair
THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House South Grounds

DAILY GUIDANCE FOR THE FIRST LADY FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2023

At 11:45 AM, the First Lady will arrive at the Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport in Minneapolis, MN.
At 4:00 PM, the First Lady will arrive at the Nashville International Airport in Nashville, TN.

WEEKEND GUIDANCE FOR THE VICE PRESIDENT FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2023

At 9:45 am ET, the Vice President and Second Gentleman will depart Washington, D.C. en route to Charlotte, NC.
At 11:00 am ET, the Vice President and Second Gentleman will arrive at Charlotte Douglas International Airport.

At 3:00 pm ET, the Vice President and Second Gentleman will depart Charlotte, NC en route to Washington, DC.
At 4:10 pm ET, the Vice President and Second Gentleman will arrive at Joint Base Andrews.

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
It'll be interesting to see any changes to mil traffic due to Russian events, even if it doesn't effect us in the least (which I hope).

This is based on the fall of the Berlin wall, everyone else celebrated, but it was a huge military concern since no-one new what would happen next, so the military had to plan/prepare for the worst.

Thanks
Joel

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Interesting track on AF2 99-0003 showing on ADSB, was supposed to be in CLT at 11am, but over flew it and remains on a sw track at 30K ft.

Screenshot 2023-06-24 10.51.15.png

Maybe figured out they were lost and turned around at Augusta GA

Screenshot 2023-06-24 10.58.51.png

Finally, they found it

Screenshot 2023-06-24 11.12.41.png

Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Interesting track on AF2 99-0003 showing on ADSB, was supposed to be in CLT at 11am, but over flew it and remains on a sw track at 30K ft.

View attachment 144287

Maybe figured out they were lost and turned around at Augusta GA

View attachment 144288

Overflew past Charlotte by 100 miles and now landing back there.. Overweight so added a couple hundred miles? Lot of air traffic around CLT today.
Exec-1F 01-0015 off to Northwest.. No coms from CAP yet. running late?
There is a TABOO-21 #62-3573 coming North from MacDill. Mutnav may be right in that Russia events keeping folks busy.

Reports that Putin has left Moscow and various other Rossya flights departed as well along with private oligarch aircraft.
Gonna be an interesting week coming up.

Last edited:

AirScan

Premium Subscriber

This is what I could find on LiveATC. ZTL 124.425, mentions "have principle level telephone call", then says unable the turn to stay in ZTL airspace, couldn't make out the reason why, presumably due weather (CBs). There is a feed that covers 125.625 but never heard them on it.

LiveATC Air Force 2 Audio

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
Overflew past Charlotte by 100 miles and now landing back there.. Overweight so added a couple hundred miles? Lot of air traffic around CLT today.
Exec-1F 01-0015 off to Northwest.. No coms from CAP yet. running late?
There is a TABOO-21 #62-3573 coming North from MacDill. Mutnav may be right in that Russia events keeping folks busy.

Reports that Putin has left Moscow and various other Rossya flights departed as well along with private oligarch aircraft.
Gonna be an interesting week coming up.
Could have been a continuity of government thing, keeping someone airborne? I thought they only did that with generals though.

Let the theories roll.

Thanks
Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.