Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
333.300 A/A I see a UAE C-17 over Bardstown, KY must be more than one, it flew over your guy's area earlier.
If you are referring to this one - looks like it came in over Canada and then over the Great Lakes area

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
POTUS travel for Tuesday...

9:10 AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews, South Lawn
9:30 AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Joint Base Andrews en route to Marietta, Georgia
11:05 AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive Dobbins Air Reserve Base, Marietta, Georgia
3:25 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Dobbins Air Reserve Base, Marietta, Georgia en route to Denver, Colorado

MST
4:15 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives Denver International Airport, Denver, Colorado

Look for Exec1F to return to DC with FLOTUS

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Yes remember that 1985 Live Aid concert in Philly with the Concorde trip.
Phil Collins then took a chopper from JFK to Philly..
Purty plane but sure had some drawbacks.. Used 4 times the rate of fuel of a 747 for one.
See if these guys below can get it going again but lots of hurdles ahead.
The Concorde Flew for the Last Time 20 Years Ago. Now, a New Supersonic Jet Is Poised to Hit the Skies.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Yes remember that 1985 Live Aid concert in Philly with the Concorde trip.
Phil Collins then took a chopper from JFK to Philly..
Purty plane but sure had some drawbacks.. Used 4 times the rate of fuel of a 747 for one.
See if these guys below can get it going again but lots of hurdles ahead.
The Concorde Flew for the Last Time 20 Years Ago. Now, a New Supersonic Jet Is Poised to Hit the Skies.
Actually it was a bit under 2 times but all the comparisons base it on passenger load (Concorde flew just over 100 - while a 747 could do 300-400). It wasn't designed to hold a lot of passengers just move them from point A to point B very quickly. Its like comparing a fighter to a tanker / cargo jet....designed for different purposes. The fighter jet uses more fuel to accomplish its mission but it can do it faster.

N4TX

Scanning since the age of crystal scanners.
Premium Subscriber
Regarding the Concorde, I think I told this story here once before, but I’ll always recall putting a 172 on the ground at Dulles one day. All the controller wanted was me off the runway reeel fast! Concorde was behind me on final.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
DAILY GUIDANCE FOR THE VICE PRESIDENT FOR TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2023

At 1:00 pm ET, the Vice President and the Second Gentleman will attend a tribute service for former First Lady Rosalynn Carter.
At 3:35 pm ET, the Vice President and Second Gentleman will depart Atlanta, GA en route to Washington, DC.
At 5:05 pm ET, the Vice President and Second Gentleman will arrive at Joint Base Andrews.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Marine One was wheels up at 9:29am from WH to ADW, expect AF1 departure to Dobbins GA soon.

92-9000 on the way as AF1. Traveling with the President and the First Lady aboard Air Force One en route to Dobbins Air Reserve Base, Marietta, Georgia:
President Bill Clinton
Secretary Hillary Clinton
First Lady Michelle Obama

09-0018 SAM46 today.

Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
POTUS travel Wednesday...

MST
11:10 AM THE PRESIDENT departs Denver International Airport, Denver, Colorado en route to Pueblo, Colorado
11:55 AM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Pueblo Memorial Airport, Pueblo, Colorado

3:05 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Pueblo, Colorado en route to Joint Base Andrews

EST
8:10 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House
8:30 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House South Grounds

Reactions: dmi
Status
Not open for further replies.