MILAIR Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeuser

The Wretched
Can anyone upload some freescan files of that?

I've been meaning to do that, I think I'll have time this week - I'll share them here when I do. Unless someone beats me to it.

This is a list I have used as needed over the past 5 years.
All the freqs should be voice only.
Don't let the fact there is 3,813 freqs on this list scare you.
Set up enough Systems and Groups to scan the list.
You have any question PM or e-mail me.

BMT

BMT I have tried twice to private message you & I get no where, FYI!

mike619

Maybe I can help with that.

I created a number of files in Uniden UASD format. (That's how my data is maintained)

Attached is a zipfile with those System files.
You can import those files, individually or as a group, into FreeSCAN directly via ... File -> Import -> From UASD

Listed below are the names of the files. (It's easier to read in the attached .txt file ;)

The first two digits are the 'System Quick Key' for that file.
Next is the frequency range in that file.

I have more than 40 Uniden scanners so ....................
I tried to make everything work with all versions of BCT15*, BCD396*, and BCD996*.

Therefore I limited the frequencies in each system to 200. That will work for all of those models.

You'll see a few that share the same System Quick Key because that frequency range had more than 200 listings. (i.e. 23 & 23a, 24 & 24a etc.)

I also included a FreeSCAN (_MilAir_Files-22-37.996) file that includes all of those files with those SQK's assigned.

Rich

22 225-229 MHz MilAir
23 230-235 MHz MilAir
23a 236-241 MHz MilAir
24 242-248 MHz MilAir
24a 249-253 MHz MilAir
25 254-257 MHz MilAir
25a 258-264 MHz MilAir
26 265-269 MHz MilAir
27 270-275 MHz MilAir
27a 276-281 MHz MilAir
28 282-288 MHz MilAir
28a 289-293 MHz MilAir
29 294-305 MHz MilAir
30 306-310 MHz MilAir
31 311-318 MHz MilAir
31a 319-328 MHz MilAir
33 335-343 MHz MilAir
34 346-353 MHz MilAir
35 354-362 MHz MilAir
36 363-372 MHz MilAir
37 373-378 MHz MilAir
37a 379-380 MHz MilAir

Do you have a updated frequency set up like that with the complete UHF milair band set up?

N5XTC

Premium Subscriber
For anyone interested in the 138-144 MHz (AM) range, I created a Uniden programming file for BCT15, BCD396, BCD996, etc. scanners.
(240 frequencies)

Each MHz is a 'Group' within that system file.

Since the BCD396T had a 200 frequency per system limit, I also split the original file into two files of 120 frequencies each for that scanner.

The first two digits in the file name are the 'System Quick Key. (19 in this case).

You can either use the Uniden programming software or 'import' them into FreeSCAN.

Rich

19 MilAir VHF 138-144.USD
or
19a MilAir VHF 138-140.USD
19b MilAir VHF 141-144.USD
thanks a million for uploading these files. I used FREESCAN. For others, in FREESCAN, use the IMPORT feature under FILE menu and click the bearcat claw logo and that worked for me. I put all these files in my BCD396XT. I have a 996P2 in route and these will be really great for that base scanner at home. I live near many many military bases here near Norfolk. If you have any others, please share. scanning them now, so far nothing but its 6am. thanks again.

N5XTC

Premium Subscriber
For anyone interested in the 138-144 MHz (AM) range, I created a Uniden programming file for BCT15, BCD396, BCD996, etc. scanners.
(240 frequencies)

Each MHz is a 'Group' within that system file.

Since the BCD396T had a 200 frequency per system limit, I also split the original file into two files of 120 frequencies each for that scanner.

The first two digits in the file name are the 'System Quick Key. (19 in this case).

You can either use the Uniden programming software or 'import' them into FreeSCAN.

Rich

19 MilAir VHF 138-144.USD
or
19a MilAir VHF 138-140.USD
19b MilAir VHF 141-144.USD
thanks again, do u have any other files you can share. these worked for me under FREESCAN. really neat.

rbm

thanks again, do u have any other files you can share. these worked for me under FREESCAN. really neat.

My latest files are the ones in the zipfile that joeuser mentions in post #83 above.
I haven't found a need for anything different.

Those files break the UHF band into systems that cover one or two MHz each.
There's a total of 4327 frequencies and that's far too many for a single system.

You can enable those in any combination you want.

If you wanted to scan them all, you would just enable ALL of them.
But then you'd probably miss almost everything because it would take so long to scan that many.

However, if you have a specific request, I could probably create a file for you in a few minutes.

Rich

Edit: You may find this useful.
Here's my USAF Refueling system. (62r USAF Refueling.usd)
The System Quick Key is 62.
You can import it into FreeSCAN.

Attachments

• 62r USAF Refueling.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

N5XTC

Premium Subscriber
My latest files are the ones in the zipfile that joeuser mentions in post #83 above.
I haven't found a need for anything different.

Those files break the UHF band into systems that cover one or two MHz each.
There's a total of 4327 frequencies and that's far too many for a single system.

You can enable those in any combination you want.

If you wanted to scan them all, you would just enable ALL of them.
But then you'd probably miss almost everything because it would take so long to scan that many.

However, if you have a specific request, I could probably create a file for you in a few minutes.

Rich

Edit: You may find this useful.
Here's my USAF Refueling system. (62r USAF Refueling.usd)
The System Quick Key is 62.
You can import it into FreeSCAN.
thanks for the file Rich. i did not have those and added to my system. great. i am surrounded by military bases here. nofolk, ft eustis, langley afb, ft story (joint amphibious base), etc etc etc. also, today i receive my bcd996p2 and these will be added to that scanner as well. thanks again. i appreciate it. i am sure others on here will as well. scott

rbm

thanks for the file Rich. i did not have those and added to my system. great. i am surrounded by military bases here. nofolk, ft eustis, langley afb, ft story (joint amphibious base), etc etc etc. also, today i receive my bcd996p2 and these will be added to that scanner as well. thanks again. i appreciate it. i am sure others on here will as well. scott

I should mention that I have a lot of Uniden DMA scanners (BCT15*, BCD396*, and BCD996*)

In the past, I would have five of them scanning different segments of the band and logging the hits.
Then, I would add just those frequencies I found to be active, in one system, in another scanner.
That way, I wouldn't miss much.

Rich

N5XTC

Premium Subscriber
I should mention that I have a lot of Uniden DMA scanners (BCT15*, BCD396*, and BCD996*)

In the past, I would have five of them scanning different segments of the band and logging the hits.
Then, I would add just those frequencies I found to be active, in one system, in another scanner.
That way, I wouldn't miss much.

Rich
heard some action on your air force refeuling freqs today. really nice file. thanks. got my new BCD996P2 today so messing with that this evening. thanks again for the file.

ecps92

With a few exceptions that have not moved from this portion the 380-400 is now LMR (FM and P25) not MilAir Right now the only two Maine users are Cutler and PNSY unless you get a Port-of-Call good-will visit

do you know of anyone that has a file for 380- 400mhz

com_chaser

Good to scan 148.00 - 151.975 AM too. F-16 VHF Radio will tune 116.00 -151.975 AM, TX/RX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kg4ojj

Premium Subscriber
Search in this forum, for what milcom_chaser describes. Several of us converted spreadsheets into scannable files.

Also, for which scanner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
TRX UHF Military Air CSV

I'm feeling generous so I'm giving all the TRX owners a CSV file with UHF military.... just change the value of your scanlist column to whatever scanlist value you need and import the text/csv file into the conventional section of the software.

Very simple.

PS. Unfortunately there's no way to enable the backlight option in the CSV file... :(

https://www.dropbox.com/s/buah509fqkbhfks/Whistler EZ-SCAN UHF MIL AIR.csv?raw=1

Status
Not open for further replies.