Mississippi County

Status
Not open for further replies.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Are you asking for frequencies, etc., that aren't in the database or what is the question?

Looks the the db has a lot of DMR listed for them. Plus it looks like county sheriff uses AWIN and Blytheville has their own DMR.

The database is only as good as what information has been submitted to it. If you're in the area, start sniffing and submit new discoveries.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
What I am asking for is any Talkgroup that is not in that Database and any UIDs that are Also not in the Wik.

I agree If I find anything new I will submit what I confirm to the Database and ask for help on the rest.

Since I have not yet had a trip to Louisiana (Nw La around Shreveport or to Se La. around Bogalusa, La. I do not have any newer than about 5 or six years ago.

I am planning for a trip to Leachville (Mississippi), Ar. to visit AB0JC.

I am finishing up the scanning program file now and will be working on my Ham radio Road file now.

So any help would be appreciated a lot.

I hope this clear it up for and anyone else. I hope it's not still clear as mud.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
34451 is not is the database. I would suspect that it is a sheriff tac since 34450 is sheriff dispatch.

I suspect the same but his message was about as short and simple as possible. Some verification would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.