Mobile site, cannot log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I have been able up to tonite to log into this site on my smart phone without any problems.
Tonite when I went to the forums it showed me a strange web announcement.
When I re entered my user name and password AGAIN I was told 'Login Sucessful Click here to continue
and when I do it takes me right back to the 'Welcome to RadioReference Mobile page telling me to log in.

When I click on forums I see this note on my phones screen"
'e in the world with Internet access- can type your domain name into their Web browser and visit your Web site"

It shows this again and again and again.
??

As I scroll down the page it does show is as Ejb online and has all the forums and the particular portels.

????????
I did not make any changes to my user name or password or anything and was always able to come and go as I pleased with my phone but tonite something hapenned and I did not alter or do anything. Is there something wrong with the site? I have never noticed this before and again I have spent a good deal of time on this site with my smart phone.
I would appreciate some assistence here on this matter,

Thanks

Eric

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Are you still having this trouble? I just checked on both my iPad and iPhone and am not experiencing any trouble accessing the site.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Are you still having this trouble? I just checked on both my iPad and iPhone and am not experiencing any trouble accessing the site.

Hi Lou. Yesterday it was the same but today when I went to the mobile site it asked me to log in but I clicked on Forums instead and it shows me, EJB as being on and the message I put in quotes was gone.

I dont know what was up before but it looks fine now.

Thank you for getting back to me,

Eric

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (LG-GR500FD/V10a Teleca/Q7.1 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.5.1.0.0)

Not sure if I should have started a new thread but every day I use my 'smart phone' to browse the forums I get asked to log in. On the regular site I rarely have to log in. Kinda pain in the *** IMO. My phone is set to use cookies in a normal way.

Status
Not open for further replies.