Mobile version of the database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hey all,
I was at work the other day with no access to the data base. so i decided to use my phones browser.
Now my question is: is there a mobile version of the database? If not this would be a wonderful feature to have available. Or is something like this in the works?

The problem that i have is that the database relies on flash and shockwave, and my phones browser (opera Mini on a Moto razr v3xx) doesn't understand either one and it can not be installed.

Hope this provides a nice suggestion for you all.
Keep up the good work.

musicman476

RR DB Admin
Database Admin
Hey all,
I was at work the other day with no access to the data base. so i decided to use my phones browser.
Now my question is: is there a mobile version of the database? If not this would be a wonderful feature to have available. Or is something like this in the works?

The problem that i have is that the database relies on flash and shockwave, and my phones browser (opera Mini on a Moto razr v3xx) doesn't understand either one and it can not be installed.

Hope this provides a nice suggestion for you all.
Keep up the good work.

We're in luck as it sounds like it's on Lindsay's to-do list, thankfully! See this thread for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.