Morgan County 700 MHz Project 25 TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like the 32022 TGID might be Samaritan Ambulance Service.

Trying to get the $$ up now to get a digital scanner for the Decatur/Morgan Co Public Safety feed so I can add the new system to the feed. :)

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know what TGID 32044 is? Just heard a mayday call from what I believe is a fire fighter trapped in a collapsed building. Or could it be training?

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
Thank you! After listing a while, I was starting to think it was a training channel. Thanks again for the info, morganAL!

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
Hey Folks,
Finally got a digital radio to use on the Decatur/Morgan Co Public Safety feed and hope to put it in to service shortly. Quick question: can anyone confirm or deny these guesstimates on new TGIDs?

32021 ?*
32022 Samaritan EMS*
32062 Danville VFD*
32071 Trinity VFD*

Any thoughts on anything I should or should not put in the feed? I figured on not using the wildcard or ID scan but only scan the TGIDs I put in, just on the off chance that something gets transmitted on one of the TGs that would be a violation of Broadcastify's TOS.
Thanks again for all the help!

medic9351301

Banned
Ok if the edacs system is no longer in use what is the sheriffs department using please.

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
Morgan County Sheriff is still using 155.070 MHz conventional, medic9351301. Hope that helps!

medic9351301

Banned
yes thanks what are they using for radios . like 700 MHz radios or vhf radio patched.

also what media player do you need to see alpha tags in the feeds

thanks

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
Hello medic9351301,
To my knowledge, just standard VHF radios. There is a patch from their VHF freq to the 700 MHz system but morganAL said that is for the benefit of the rural police departments (Priceville, Trinity, etc).

For Android phones and tablets, I like Scanner Radio:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scannerradio&hl=en

I am not familiar with one for Apple products.

For the PC, I use an old version of Winamp or AIMP but AIMP doesn't always get the timing of the alpha tags right. You can also use the Broadcastify Web Player.

You can listen to Morgan CO and Decatur City on my feed:
Decatur and Morgan County Public Safety

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
I just realized that the Broadcastify Web Player does NOT seem to show alpha-tags. I don't know about the Java version or another player. Hopefully, someone else can comment on other players to use!
Hope this helps!

medic9351301

Banned
yea the new java update will not allow you to get the java web player at all something to do with security settings. been looking for a fix for 2 days now

Status
Not open for further replies.