Status
Not open for further replies.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Correction Lat/Long for ATCO Gas Bonnie Glen, Wetaskiwin 5302391135709
162.570000173.59500065302391135709BONNIE GLEN, AB - NE 12 47 28 W4

Thanks in advance,
Mudary

Site coordinates are in Degrees Minutes Seconds. I used to do a lot of work in that area for Imperial Oil. Salvaged a couple sets of duplexers and a MSR-2000 when that field was abandoned.

That site is nice. High up on the ridge, just east of Mulhurst Bay. That repeater has a really nice foot print. There are two ham repeaters a township south of there, that can be worked down to Reddeer (VE6SS and VE6PLP-VHF)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
DMR CFD

A bit off the topic, As robertmac mentioned a bit back in the thread he has not herd anything on the two CFD DMR talkgroups listed below.

Voice Alerts Rotary Park Tower and Voice Alerts Spy Hill Tower

Talkgroup 5000 is on slot 1 and is Calgary Voice Alert Backup.
Talkgroup 7000 is on slot 2 and is System Testing.

From what it says and if anyone can correct me or confirm these two talk groups are only back up talk groups for the voice alerts and not the actual voice alert toning out as previously when they where analog each time they get dispatched? Is this correct or are these still the talkgroups they are toned out each time a call come in or just back up talkgroups now? Maybe why he is not hearing anything on them.

YYCRadio2016

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
STOP ASKING

Let me clear some things up.

BloodTribeEMS with recent events happening and (still) happening (specifically in Calgary) its no surprise that they are encrypted and have gone that route for a very good reason as they should for safety reasons as should the rest of the emergency services in my opinion.

DMR frequency specifics and organizations (talkgroup CC etc) will 99% NEVER be displayed on RR for many different reasons therefore you should STOP asking for it to be displayed or submitted. Your wasting forum space asking someone to submit such info when they are not going to at all.

If you want to listen to DMR buy a DMR radio and tune into the DMR MARC ham talk-groups for receive only unless you are licensed. Stop asking for DMR organization information to be submitted as its not going to be displayed on RR.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Please disregard the last post.

YYCRadio2016 and BloodTribeEMS are one and the same person.

Somebody thinks he's pulling the wool over our eyes.

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
Well, I see that another frequency can be locked out. 452.8375/457.8375, WestJet at YYC has now gone FXEDT. 463.8375/468.8375 is also now listed at FXEDT, but haven't heard any digital on this frequency yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.