mtrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewey

pinellasfirefighter said:
is there another trunker program that does the same thing?

In the early Bill Cheek days, Trunker/ETrunker was it. Now, there are so many siblings... Trunker/ETrunker, MTrunker, Unitrunker, WTrunker, T4Win, Trunk88, Treport, etc (sorry to the authors of any that I may have overlooked), that you are bound to get different opinions. With that said, my opinion is that Unitrunker is the latest and greatest out there right now. However, please keep in mind that some people will have other favorites because their favorite more tailor's to their need. An example would be Treport which to me, is more towards showing what a control channel is actually "talking" about opposed to following the talkgroups and radios.

Dewey

EDIT: While I mentioned the "early Bill Cheek days", I am sincerely sorry for neglecting to mention Neal Fields, the leading author of Trunker/ETrunker.

Last edited:

pinellasfirefighter

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
i have the mtrunker download lol but i`m lost on how to set it up.. would anybody like to take the time to help me?

SCPD

QRT
pinellasfirefighter said:
i have the 996t and 396t..
Have you modified either of these to provide discriminator audio?

The reason I ask is - these programs decode the signal as provided by your radio. The signal must be discriminator audio - not speaker or headphone audio (which has been filtered).

-rick

Status
Not open for further replies.